*** DAILY SHIPPING OR CLICK & COLLECT *** COURIER DELAYS MAY OCCUR! PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME ***
- Pamper | Slumber
- Pink & Gold
- Ice Cream
- Pastel Rainbow
- Hip Hip Hooray!
- Iridescent Pastel
- Palm Springs
- Garden Party
- Peter Rabbit
- Ooh La La ♥
- Belle & Boo
- Party Animal
- Circus | Carnival
- Stars & Moon
- Rockstar | Popstar
- Teddy Bear's Picnic
- Dress Ups
- Weddings & Parties
Same Day Dispatch Order before 11am AEST
Standard $10 | Express $15 Australia wide
Click & Collect Brookvale warehouse, Sydney
Good Times Stickies Edible Decorating Stickers (24 pack)
Stickies® are the stickers you can eat!
Stickies are the fun and easy way to make party treats that surprise and delight! Use Stickies® to decorate cupcakes, cakes, cookies, cake pops, chocolate covered-oreos, rice crispy treats, ice creams and more:
- 100% edible, vanilla-flavored, melt-in-your-mouth sugar "paper"
- FDA approved food colors
- Each sheet (2) has 12 edible stickers
- Stickers are approx. 1"- 2" in height
- Food allergy-friendly (no nuts, gluten, dairy or eggs!)
Also great for unique birthday party favours or decorate your own cookie activities.
How To Use Stickies®
- Using clean dry hands, peel and apply Stickies® directly to freshly frosted or iced cakes, cupcakes, cookies or any other food with a bit of moisture
- For chocolate, candy melts, or other dry foods, apply a small amount of water to the back of the Stickies® with a pastry brush before applying
- For best results apply the same day (can be applied up to one day ahead and refrigerated in sealed container such a cake or cupcake box)
(Water, Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Cellulose, Corn Syrup Solids, Oil, Modified Starch, Glycerin, Polysorbate, Vanilla, FD&C Food Colors, Citric Acid). May contain soy. Kosher certified. Approximately 2 calories per edible sticker.
Produced on dedicated equipment free from peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, gluten and eggs. Kosher Certified. Product of U.S.A. All designs copyrighted. High quality ingredients for a soft, edible sugar paper texture!
Good for 9 months in original packaging and good for 2-3 weeks after a sheet is opened (when stored according to directions).